Liechtenstein Postal Codes (PLZ)
Liechtenstein Postal Codes (PLZ) are located here. Liechtenstein zip codes can be accessed by clicking each municipalities.
Liechtenstein Postal Codes for Municipalities
Liechtenstein Postal Codes (PLZ) MAP
Liechtenstein zip codes can be seen on the map. All postcodes of Liechtenstein can be viewed under each municipalities.
Liechtenstein Postcode History
Liechtenstein is known to have been on the mail route from Milan to Lindau in the 15th century as two postal stations were established at Balzers and Schaan.
The Austro-Hungarian Empire established its state post in 1770 and, in 1819, it opened a collecting office in Balzers. This closed two years later because it couldn't compete with the Milan route but, in 1827, the Austrians reopened it. A second Austrian office was opened at Vaduz in 1845.
The first Austro-Hungarian stamps were issued on 1 June 1850 and were immediately valid for use in Liechtenstein. Additional post offices opened at Nendeln in 1864, at Schaan in 1872, at Triersena in 1890 and at Eschen in 1912. The Nendeln office closed in 1912. Austrian stamps were valid in Liechtenstein until 31 January 1921.
Mail delivery and postal service in Liechtenstein is handled by the Liechtensteinische Post AG (opens in a new tab).
Liechtenstein is a small country between Switzerland and Austria that can only be reached by land. The Alpine region makes up the other half of Liechtenstein, which is the fourth smallest country in Europe in terms of size.
Liechtenstein, which is the sixth-smallest country in the world, has been around since the 18th century. In Liechtenstein, where 6 out of every 1000 people are immigrants, you can meet people from different countries. Most of the indigenous people live in the Rhine Valley. Liechtenstein has 11 administrative regions, and Vanduz is the largest and most developed city in the country. It is also the country's capital. Balzers is a small but very charming city that is important in its own right. Schellenberg, Triesen, and Triesenberg are all well-known and well-developed cities.
In places where German is the official language, many people also speak the Alemannic dialect. Liechtenstein has a lot of tourism and is also a center for popular sports like skiing, mountaineering, and adventure sports. There are a lot of people in Liechtenstein, which has a lot of investments in finance and banking. This is especially true in the winter. Most people who come to the country on vacation like to do sports like skiing in the winter.
Since most of the agricultural products made in Liechtenstein are used within the country, agriculture cannot be considered the country's main source of income. Most of the things that are exported are industrial goods, machine parts, electronic goods, and car parts.
How to find Liechtenstein Postal Code?
With up to 2 different clicks Liechtenstein postal codes can be found. Municipalities such as Balzers, Eschen, Gamprin, Mauren, Planken, Ruggell, Schaan, Schellenberg are categorized as a list. Click on the municipalities in which the sub administrative section you want to find the Liechtenstein postal code or Liechtenstein zip code is. On the next page, continue by clicking similarly on the sub-administrative municipalities.
Each municipalities uses a postal code to deliver mail to addresses. This service is usually provided by the post offices in that area. If your shipment is a cargo, there are institutions that provide this transfer. Click on the area you are looking to find the correct postcode for the address in Liechtenstein. Thus, the most accurate Liechtenstein postal codes (plz) can be learned.
Liechtenstein Postal Codes in May 2023
Liechtenstein Postal Codes (PLZ) query results on postzipcode are up-to-date. The website is constantly kept up-to-date and accurate information is reflected to the visitor. What to do for Liechtenstein postal code inquiry in May 2023 is quite simple. Select Liechtenstein from the postzipcode.com homepage and proceed by selecting the municipalities you want to learn the Liechtenstein zip code for. By following this step, you have the opportunity to learn the postal codes of all municipalities in Liechtenstein.
FAQ for Liechtenstein Postal Codes (PLZ)
- What is Liechtenstein postal code or Liechtenstein zip code?
- Municipalities such as Balzers, Eschen, Gamprin, Mauren, Planken, Ruggell, Schaan, Schellenberg are categorized as a list. Click on the municipalities in which the sub administrative section you want to find the Liechtenstein postal code or Liechtenstein zip code is.
- How do I track my parcel, package from Liechtenstein?
- Official designated operator postal office is Liechtensteinische Post AG in Liechtenstein. For track your parcel or package where send from Liechtenstein, visit the Liechtensteinische Post AG homepage. Liechtensteinische Post AG homepage is https://www.post.li/privatkunden/.
- What is the official name of Liechtenstein postal service or office?
- Official name of Liechtenstein postal service is Liechtensteinische Post AG.
- How do I contact Liechtenstein post office?
- Visit the Liechtensteinische Post AG website and get in touch from the contact page. Website of Liechtensteinische Post AG is https://www.post.li/privatkunden/.
- Are all Liechtenstein zip codes or postal codes 4 digits or characters?
- Yes, all of postal codes are 4 digits or characters. Liechtenstein postal code format is ####.
- Which is the capital city of Liechtenstein?
- Capital city of Liechtenstein is Vaduz.
- What is Liechtenstein area code?
- International area code of Liechtenstein is +423.
- What do Liechtenstein mobile numbers start with?
- All Liechtenstein telephone numbers start with +423.